Alum Zooms: 5 Career Questions with Duke PhDs
Please join us for a summer series of short, focused career conversations with former Duke postdocs and PhD students. On July 16, our guest is Ana Sanchez, PhD (Duke Immunology), Senior Director, R&D Program Management at Locus Biosciences.
1. Could you tell us about your background?
2. How did you get your job at Locus Bio?
3. What's a typical day like at Locus (pre- and post-COVID)?
4. What can postdocs and students who would like to work in this field (or explore it further) do to prepare?
5. What is the employment outlook for this field, given the COVID crisis? (please note that the answer to this question may be "We don't know yet.")