Alum Zoom with Kim Drouin, PhD, Climate Scientist at The Climate Service
As part of a series of short, focused career conversations with former Duke PhD students and postdocs, we'll feature Kim Drouin, PhD, Climate Scientist at The Climate Service. Kim will share her pathway from Duke postdoc and PhD student in the Nicholas School of the Environment to working as part of an interdisciplinary team at the Climate Service.
1. Can you tell us about your background?
2. How did you get your job?
3. What's a typical day like at your organization?
4. What can postdocs and students who would like to work in this field(or explore it further) do to prepare?
5. What is the employment outlook for this field?