Climate Change & Immune Health Symposium
Join us at the Duke Center for Human Systems Immunology for a mini-symposium on Climate Change and Immune Health. This event will serve as an opportunity for the Duke community and the broader scientific community to present compelling data and express our shared commitment to improving health outcomes related to a varied and changing climate. Talks will cover topics, including:
- Environmental Toxicology and the Immune System
- Climate Change and Emerging Infections
- Environment and Maternal-Fetal Health
- Geographic Impacts on Immune Health
- Climate Change and Health Inequality
Registration is required by May 25th to attend this event. Please click the MORE EVENT INFORMATION button below to navigate to the CHSI page containing registration information and an up-to-date meeting agenda.