Saladelia at the Perk - Map
This week's office hours at the Perk have been cancelled. However, you can still get transportation information by visiting Parking and Transportation's TDM Outreach Coordinator at the Sustainable Duke table at the Nic School's Earth Day Celebration (https://goo.gl/Lhxj3N)
Do you have questions about getting to Duke, or using the existing transportation options on the Duke campus?
Come speak with Duke's Transportation Demand Management Outreach Coordinator to:
1. Develop a personal commute plan
2. Ask questions about using Duke Transit or Regional GoTriangle buses
3. Strategize about how to bike or walk safely at Duke and in the surrounding Durham community
4. Learn about using Carshare for hourly car rentals with easy pick up on the Duke Campus
5. Learn about apps and websites that can make your commute easier or where you can earn prizes for tracking your smart commute
6. Learn about the benefits of enrolling in a carpool, rideshare, or vanpool
7. Discuss the best transportation options servicing a new apartment or house before signing a lease
8. Discuss any other transportation related questions you may have
Once in the Perk, look for a table with a displayed "Unpark Yourself" sign.