Alum Zoom with with Anh Le, PhD, Research Scientist in Marketing Research and Development at Facebook
As part of a series of short, focused career conversations with former Duke PhD students and postdocs, we'll feature Anh Le, PhD '18 (Political Science), Research Scientist in Marketing Science Research & Development at Facebook. Anh is trained as a political economist and now works on causal Inference, experimentation, and ads measurement research. To learn more about his expertise, visit his Github profile and blog.
1. Can you tell us about your background?
2. How did you get your job?
3. What's a typical day like at your organization (pre- and post-COVID)?
4. What can postdocs and students who would like to work in this field(or explore it further) do to prepare?
5. What is the employment outlook for this field, given the COVID crisis?(please note that the answer to this question may be "we don't know yet")