Navigate Your First Job in Creative Industries
REGISTER HERE: https://duke.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_GsUcunFnTWO817trHtSVBA
WIN A $250 APPLE GIFT CARD!
DEMAN is teaming up with The Chronicle to raffle off a $250 Apple gift card! Register for and attend our Navigate Your First Job Zoom for your chance to win. All Duke students are eligible!
Duke students! Are you looking for a job in creative industries after Duke? Hoping to secure an internship this summer? Meet Dukies working across the country in creative careers, including film, digital media, tech, sports, and higher ed. They'll share their career paths, helpful Duke experiences and offer advice for students and alumni looking to break into these industries, as well as answer your burning questions.
Moderated by Nina Wilder '20, Duke Arts Administration Fellow, our panel will feature:
• Marielle Rodgers '18, Xbox Strategy, Microsoft
• Chaz Hawkins '17, Writer, Director & Producer (Feat. on The Black List 2020)
• Jesse Dembo '16, Associate Manager, Global Partnerships (Latin America), NBA
• Marina Poole '17, Junior Editor, MasterClass
• Bryce Cracknell '18, Associate Impact Producer, Participant Media
• Jorge "Tajj" Badil-Abish '16, Copywriter, Goodby Silverstein & Partners
• Alexandra Bratton '17, Coordinator, Partner Marketing, Content Distribution, NBCUniversal
Thanks to our collaborators--find them all on the Facebook event page: https://fb.me/e/1QVlfzMus.