3C - Compassionate Care Conference - Reimagining Medicine - Changing the Lens to Draw a New Perspective
Topic: Reimagining Medicine - Changing the Lens to Draw a New Perspective
- McAllister Windom, MD, MPH - Pediatric Cardiologist
- Hillary Wilson, Artist - Medical illustrator
- Cornell Watson, Photographer
- Jasmine Willis-Wallace, MS, Ed.D - Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Vice Chair of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Naomi Duke, MD, PhD, MPH - Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Compassionate Care Conference (3C) is an interdisciplinary dialogue focused on
exploring the experience of being healthcare providers in unique, challenging,
and powerful situations. Through shared stories and conversation, these rounds
aim to strengthen our ability to be compassionate, resilient healers and
teammates as we deliver transformative care to our patients.
Please contact Amy Lee, MD (email@example.com) with questions.
To unsubscribe from this list, visit: https://lists.duke.edu/sympa/ca/initiate_unsubscribe/schwartzctrrounds/btaub617%40gmail.com